Our Service Include:

Auto Insurance: Protect yourself, your passengers and your car, van, pickup or SUV with Andrea’s insurance. Choose a basic policy or add fully loaded coverage when you custom build your own auto policy with coverage options that are right for you. We’ll have you out on the road in no time.

Home & Condo Insurance: Protect yourself, your guests, your home and belongings.

Rental properties Insurance: Renters insurance is inexpensive. If water leaks from upstairs and ruins your lap top/computer or your new TV is stolen from your car before you even get it home, don’t worry.  Renters Insurance will protect you.

RV Insurance: Protection for Your Home Away From Home Recreational vehicles and campers come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. If you travel with a luxury coach motor home, travel trailer, fifth wheel, pop up camper or camper van, we will cover your RV . We’ll help make sure you’re properly covered.

Classic Car Insurance: Get Ready to Cruise We love classic cars as much as you do. If the love of your life is a 1959 Impala or 1969 Camaro we know your love for classic style. You’ve taken care of your car well. We will too. We specialize in covering antique and classic cars, modified collector cars, reproductions, replicas, restorations and modern classic cars. Have peace of mind knowing your classic is well protected let us here at Andrea’s take care of the rest.

Motor Cycle Insurance: Cruisers, choppers, sport cycles, touring bikes, dirt bikes, scooters and mopeds are only some of the motorcycle types we insure. We’ll even cover your personal golf cart, all-terrain vehicle or snowmobile.

Umbrella Insurance: It’s an essential level of insurance that goes beyond what your home and auto policies cover. An umbrella policy can provide an additional layer of protection, giving you broader coverage if you’re sued and peace of mind knowing you’re protected.

Landlord Protection Insurance: Rental property insurance for landlords who rent one- to four-unit occupied properties, from single family homes and condo units to duplexes and fourplexes.

What is Landlord Protection Insurance?  Landlord Protection is insurance for non-commercial landlords who own and rent one to four unit tenant-occupied residential properties. It does more than just protect your investment from damage. It also protects you from certain types of liability unique to landlords, like wrongful eviction and entry.

Boat/Watercraft Insurance: We insure your Jet Ski, Wave Runner or other personal water craft. Boat insurance offers protection from theft and liability in case of an accident. Inquire with an agent here at Andrea’s for much more coverage options.

Mexico Insurance:  Do I need Mexico Insurance and what coverage should I purchase?  Yes, you must always purchase Mexico Liability coverage while traveling in Mexico. When traveling in Mexico, it’s important to remember that the legal system is different than in the United States. As in the U.S., the possibility exists of being involved in an accident. The Mexican government treats these accidents seriously; under Mexican law, they are considered both civil and criminal offenses. Your vehicle may be impounded and you maybe placed under arrest. The easiest way to determine what coverage to purchase is to buy a policy similar to the one you have in the United States or in your place of residency.